Thursday, March 29, 2012

Keeping up...

The week is nearing an end and so far, so good.  I'm keeping up with my goals.  Yesterday I did not walk the full 2 miles per se, but I am still happy with my results from yesterday.  I spent 5 hours in the car driving to and from a meeting point.  My niece and I met for a shopping day to get the kids their summer clothing.  We spent about 5 hours shopping, which was obviously all walking.  Then after I got home I jumped on the treadmill and walked for about a mile and a half.  I could've skipped it and just gone to bed, but I got some exercise, and more importantly, got my burn target in for the day before I went to bed.

I'm logging food.  I am not measuring and weighing everything, but I'm trying to keep fairly accurate track.  Once I get back into the habit of logging food I may go back to measuring and weighing everything.  Time will tell.

I know what works.  That's the simple part.  DOING what works is really the hard thing.  But, I'm trying, and that's what I wasn't doing before.

No comments: