On January 24th I blogged that I was starting over and ready to kick ass and take names. Well, that didn’t work out so hot for me…once again….I failed.
Ugh….I hate that. Really…I do. But now here I am again, getting back on the horse. February is a hard month for me but I’m sticking my chin up and moving forward. Really…I am. This time I really am.
So here’s where I sit…I have gained some weight. I re-did my Body Bugg program today. My new targets are in there and I’m not trying to go insane. One pound a week is really manageable. I think I’ll have weeks with more, but I’m going to look for one a week and go from there. I need to hit one a week.
Right now, I just need the scale to go DOWN instead of up, so I’m starting with one a week.
Before when I started I preached about small, manageable goals. I lost sight of that for myself, and I know that was kinda stupid of me. But I’m back…I am going to set small, manageable goals for myself starting right now.
1. Eat at home more. Fast food (even the healthier choices) are a fast way for me to start spinning out of control. I need to reel it in a bit, so I will limit eating out to no more than 2 meals per week.
2. Log everything that I eat. Everything.
3. Hit my burn, step, and activity target every day. Every Day.
4. Drink 64 ounces of water daily.
5. Get my weight back to the 20?’s. That’s right….two hundred and some number less than 9. (told ya I had been bad)
OK…there ya have it…there ya are. I’m going to write those goals down and tape them to my monitor. I’m also going to try and blog twice per week. The blogging is an accountability for me and I need that right now. Hold me accountable…ask me how I’m doing on my goals…call me out if I don’t come through!
I hate how I feel right now….seriously. I hate that my jeans are tight and I hate that my gut is blobbing over the waistband of my jeans. I feel ugh and I’m ready to get the ugh out and move forward. I’m ready to feel feisty and thinner again and feel accomplished that I lost weight and kept it off…I’m ready to see the scale moving downward instead of creeping up.
So……with that…..Here I Go Again…..